× Search
  1. Home
  2. Parents and Students
  3. Departments and Contacts
    1. Athletics
    2. Business Services
    3. Cafeterias
    4. CTE
    5. Curriculum and Instruction
    6. District Office
    7. Human Resources
    8. Instructional Technology
    9. Library and Media Centers
    10. Maintenance and Transportation
    11. Registration and Enrollment
    12. Special Services
    13. Student Health
    14. Contact us
    15. Staff Links
  4. Community
  5. Careers
  6. Get Connected
Monday, June 26, 2017
Parents and StudentsEnroll in a School

Enroll in a School

School Registrar Contacts

Buckeye Union High School

Kat Rios

(623) 386-9733

BUHS Course Catalog

Estrella Foothills High School

Jenn Rhodes

(623) 327-2440

EFHS Course Catalog

Younkger High School

Teresa Porzelt

(623) 474-0106

YHS Course Catalog

Items Needed to Register a Student

Proof of Residence
Evidence may include landlord-tenant agreements, rent receipts, and utility receipts.
Acceptable: Gas, electric, water, notarized statement from owner/renter
Not Acceptable: Phone, Cable
Certified State Birth Certificate*
Verifiable Medical Proof of Immunizations
Withdrawal Form from Previous School
Current Transcript
Valid Parent/Guardian ID
Current Custoy Paperwork, Orders of Protection & proof thereof
Temporary/Legal Guardianship papers (if applicable

*Certified copy of Birth Certificate or other acceptable documentation per board policy and A.R.S. 15-828