1. Home
  2. Parents and Students
  3. Departments and Contacts
    1. Athletics
    2. Business Services
    3. Cafeterias
    4. CTE
    5. Curriculum and Instruction
    6. District Calendar
    7. District Office
    8. Human Resources
    9. Instructional Technology
    10. Library and Media Centers
    11. Maintenance and Transportation
    12. Registration and Enrollment
    13. Exceptional Student Services
    14. Staff Links
    15. Student Health
    16. Contact us
  4. Community
  5. Careers
  6. Get Connected


FAQ's & Info

What will I need to do to receive my laptop?

After enrolling, parents and students will need to review and sign the Student Technology Agreement and Acceptable Use Agreement, as well as pay the technology fee. Once these have been completed and submitted the student will be able to receive the laptop.  

Acceptable Use Agreement Student Technology Use Agreement
Rate this article:
No rating

Please login or register to post comments.

Terms Of Use Privacy Statement Copyright 2018 by the Buckeye Union High School District