At the end of the school day, there was a report of a natural gas smell on campus. In order to ensure the safety of the students and staff at Buckeye Union High School, the campus was evacuated. The Fire Department and Southwest Gas were contacted and quickly began investigating the campus for any potential gas leaks. No leaks were discovered by the Fire Department or Southwest Gas. The emergency plans of the District and first responders were handled expeditiously and appropriately. The District wants to thank the Fire Department and Southwest Gas for their thorough check of the campus to keep our students and staff safe. All school classes and activities will resume immediately. Again, no gas leaks were discovered and the campus is safe and can resume all activities. Thanks.